United Counties Council of Illinois (UCCI) tracks legislation, provides legislative input, and affords county government a presence in the legislative process through its efforts on proposed legislation involving all aspects of county governance.
Legislative Member Services
- Tracking of legislation impacting county government
- Status reports on tracked legislation
- Notice of Public Acts resulting from enacted legislation
- Hosting of annual Legislative Reception for members of the Illinois General Assembly
- Meeting with lawmakers, providing testimony in Committee hearings advocating positions of UCCI membership