As the situation related to the spread of COVID-19 continues to change on a daily and even hourly basis, UCCI is gathering the latest information provided by federal agencies, and will continue to update information and resources as they become available.
FEMA also has a rumor control page dedicated to COVID-19 here.
Your help combating disinformation campaigns is appreciated.
Dept of Homeland Security CISA Insight COVID-19 Disinformation Activity May 2020
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 website
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services website
- U.S. Treasury on Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) 'New Interim Report of costs by category incurred by state and local CRF recipients through June 30, 2020' (August 24, 2020)
Originally released Treasury report only showing total amount of funds incurred by CRF recipients
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services 'COVID-19 & HIPAA Bulletin'
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security website
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) 'CISA Advisory - Releases New Cyber Essentials Toolkit' (5-28-20)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) 'Coronavirus' and 'CISA Insights'
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) 'Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers Guidance Version 3.1' (May 19, 2020 Update)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Intergovernmental Affairs 'Federal School Safety Clearinghouse - State Information Sharing Tool' (June 11, 2020)
- U.S. Department of Labor 'Questions & Answers regarding Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)'
- U.S. Department of Labor 'Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus'
- U.S. Department of Labor 'COVID-19 Model Poster & Poster FAQs (3-25-20)
- FEMA COVID-19 Addressing PPE Needs in Non-Healthcare Setting Fact Sheet (4-22-20)
- FEMA COVID-19 to Nation's Emergency Managers (3-27-20)
- FEMA COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Fact Sheet (3-13-20)
- FEMA COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Talking Points (3-13-20)
- FEMA Eligible Emergency Protective Measures Fact Sheet for COVID-19 (3-19-20)
- FEMA Declaration Criteria for COVID-19 Recovery Assistance Talking Points (3-21-20)
- White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs Treasury Guidance State/Local Governments Coronavirus Relief Fund (4-22-20)
~ Supplement FAQs Treasury Coronavirus Relief Fund Guidance (5-28-20)
~ National Association of Counties (NACo) New Treasury IG Guidance (9-21-20)
~ National Association of Counties (NACo) Treasury Guidance Overview (4-22-20)
- NACo COVID-19 Resources for Counties website
- NACo 'Legislative Summary of the Senate COVID Relief Act' HEALS Act' (7-30-20)
- NACo 'Status of Human Services & Education Funding under Supplemental COVID-19 Package' (4-23-20)
- NACo 'Call to Action COVID-19 '3.5 plan' New Funding for State & Local governments'
- NACo 'Analysis of Third COVID-19 Supplemental: CARES Act (HR748)'
- NACo IMAGES on COVID-19 data by county.
'States with the highest number of COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents'
'COVID-19 Cases: gif'
'COVID-19 Cases: mosaic'
'Sales and Gross Receipts Taxes'
'Total Tax Revenue'
'Confirmed COVID-19 cases in the 10 most populous counties'
'The 10 counties with the most COVID-19 cases'
'Small counties with the highest number of COVID-19 cases'
'Counties with the highest number of COVID-19 cases and their 1 week case increases'
- EPA 'COVID-19 Resources for State, Local & Tribal Governments'
- Johns Hopkins' Coronavirus Tracking Map - COVID-19 cases by city, county
- FEMA Rumor Control page dedicated to COVID-19. HELP COMBAT DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce|CISA website
CISA Update ~ Advisory Memorandum March 28, 2020
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration COVID-19 website
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 Guidance & Loan Resources website
- Job-Protected Leave (Forbes Article Excerpt)
- O'Halloran, Kosoff, Geitner & Cook Law Firm 'EEOC Guidance on COVID-19 Answers to FAQs'
- O'Halloran, Kosoff, Geitner & Cook Law Firm 'Department of Labor Revises & Clarifies Temporary Rule Regarding Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave' (September 16, 2020)
- O'Halloran, Kosoff, Geitner & Cook Law Firm 'UPDATE on Department of Labor Paid Leave Mandate - Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)' (April 7, 2020)
~ Chart FFCRA Paid Leave Mandate Applicable to Local Public Entities (Effective 4-1-20 through 12-31-20)
~ Memo Department of Labor Temporary Rule on FFCRA
~ FAQs Paid Leave Mandated by FFCRA
NEWS & INFORMATION
September 3, 2020
August 24, 2020
- U.S. Treasury on CRF releases new interim report of costs by category incurred by state and local CRF recipients through June 30, 2020. Earlier released Treasury report, in comparison, only showed the total amount of funds incurred by CRF recipients.
April 16, 2020
March 28, 2020
March 27, 2020
March 26, 2020
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Acting Secretary announces one-year extension of REAL ID enforcement deadline. Read News Release (3-26-20)
March 24, 2020
- U.S. Department of Labor publishes guidance explaining paid sick leave and expands on family and medical leave under 'The Families First Coronavirus Response Act'. Read News Release (3-24-20)
- FEMA issues updated information on the federal response efforts, including support for delivery of critical goods and services, community based testing sites (CBTS), ventilator guidance, Defense Production Act, disinformation and rumor control, 'How to Help' for volunteers and the private sector, and information on the Strategic National Stockpile. Read 'FEMA COVID-19 Advisory (3-24-20)'
March 19, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 17, 2020
- National Association of Counties (NACo) briefings for local leaders on COVID-19
March 17 Quick Summary of NACo Conference Call Briefing (New Mexico Counties)
March 16, 2020
March 14, 2020
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes HR6201, 'Families First Coronavirus Response Act'- Final Adopted Version HERE.
March 12, 2020